2022 QAP Workshop Recordings Disclaimer
The purpose of the QAP Workshop is to hold discussions that:
- Identify policy ambiguity from DCA partners to help prioritize future guidance
- Provide more context than is often possible in Q&A
Individual DCA staff spoke so as to advance these discussions. However, individual DCA staff are unable to provide finalized, formal guidance without higher-level approvals. Given this, nothing that is stated verbally in a recorded session can be used for:
- Housing Tax Credit application preparation
- DCA Staff review during a competitive round
- Requests for reconsideration or appeals
Any applicant hoping to rely on information for which the only source is a verbal statement in a recorded session must submit a question through the Q&A process to confirm the verbal statement (click here to submit a question).
For reference, click here to view the agenda that was provided.
- Opening Session
- Director's Office Station
- Compliance and Asset Management Station
- Construction Services Station
- Underwriting Station
- Development Federal Compliance Station
- Relocation Station
- Policy Initiatives in Scoring Station
- QAP Manager Station
- All Attendees Discussion / Closing Session (part 1)
- Please note: the "Closing Session" temporarily disconnected all participants partway through. This is why it is split into two videos.
- All Attendees Discussion / Closing Session (part 2)