Referral Agent Information
- Basic Info
The HUD 811 PRA Wait List is currently closed. We are currently not accepting Referral Forms for the Project-Based Rental Assistance Wait List.
However, the HUD 811 Program is referring eligible households currently on the waitlist to available vacant 811 units during this time.
What are the steps of a HUD 811 Qualified Referral Agent?
- Complete the Referral Agent Application submit it with a signed Certification Form.
- Once approved by DCA, the Referral Agent will be qualified and will have access to the Participant Referral Form.
- The DCA HUD 811 Office will contact the newly Approved Referral Agent to assist with training and technical assistance with the program.
- Refer eligible applicant's to the HUD 811 to have their information reviewed and if appropriate for the program, placed on the appropriate Housing Lists.
- Assist Referred Participants when they are referred to vacant units that become available.
- Support HUD 811 Participants once they are housed.
To access the Referral Agent Application, click here.