Referral Agent Information
- Basic Info
What are the steps of a HUD 811 Qualified Referral Agent?
- Complete the Referral Agent Application submit it with a signed Certification Form.
- Once approved by DCA, the Referral Agent will be qualified and will have access to the Participant Referral Form.
- The DCA HUD 811 Office will contact the newly Approved Referral Agent to assist with training and technical assistance with the program.
- Refer eligible applicant's to the HUD 811 to have their information reviewed and if appropriate for the program, placed on the appropriate Housing Lists.
- Assist Referred Participants when they are referred to vacant units that become available.
- Support HUD 811 Participants once they are housed.
To access the Referral Agent Application, click here.