2022 CoC Competition - Annual Competition
- Basic Info
September 28, 2022 - Following meetings with both the Standards, Rating, and Project Selection Committee, and the Balance of State CoC Board of Directors, the Balance of State CoC is posting for the public the final approved 2022 Balance of State CoC Application and the 2022 Balance of State CoC Project Priority Listing for the annual competition. All prospective 2023 applicants, new and renewal, may review full details of the 2022 application requirements in preparation for next year.
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) FY 2022 CoC Competition notice (Annual Competition) can be found at: https://www.hud.gov/press/press_releases_media_advisories/HUD_No_22_140, and HUD policy for the annual competition can be found at: https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=342855.
Please note, this competition is separate from the 2022 CoC Supplemental Competition to Address Unsheltered and Rural Homelessness (Special NOFO). As information is available for the Special NOFO competition, it will be posted on the 2022 Special NOFO to address unsheltered and rural homelessness page.
The Georgia Department of Community Affairs, as Collaborative Applicant for the Balance of State CoC, is committed to providing all persons with equal access to its services, programs, activities, education and employment regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status, disability or age. Additional information can be found on DCA’s Fair Housing Statement page at https://dca.ga.gov/fairhousing. For a reasonable accommodation or if you need an alternative format or language, please contact Tina Moore at: 404-327-6870 or email email@example.com.
2022 Balance of State Continuum of Care Application Documents
- 2022 Balance of State Continuum of Care Application
- 2022 Balance of State Continuum of Care Project Priority Listing
- 2022 Balance of State Continuum of Care Project Ranking Chart
BoS CoC Policy
- 2022 Georgia BoS CoC NOFA Competition Policy - Includes DEADLINES
- Outline of Overarching Policy Priorities Highlighted in 2022 NOFO
- 2022 BoS Project Commitment to Housing First - Low Barrier
BoS CoC Webinars
- 2022 GA BoS CoC Renewal Applicant Webinar - August 8 (3:00 PM) and August 10 (11:00 AM)
- 2022 GA BoS CoC NEW Applicant Webinar - August 11 (3:00 PM) and August 12 (10:00 AM) - Registration Links can be found in the Competition Policy
Proposal Outline, Application Documents, and Supplements
- 2022 Balance of State CoC Proposal Outline
- 2022 BoS CoC NEW Project Review Application
- 2022 Balance of State CoC Competition Certification-Policy Addendum
- 2022 Balance of State CoC Coordinated Entry Policy Addendum
- 2022 BoS CoC Notice of Intent - PSH Change to DedicatedPLUS (Renewals ONLY)
- 2022 BoS CoC Notice of Intent - Grant Consolidation (Renewals ONLY)
- 2022 BoS CoC Notice of Intent - Non-Renewal of Project (Renewals ONLY)
- 2022 BoS CoC Renewal Project Review Application
- 2022 Renewal Project Equity Data (Renewals ONLY) (coming soon)