Join us in Columbus, Georgia on January 17-18, 2023 for the FY2023 CDBG Applicants' Workshop! DCA Staff and other guest speakers will provide detailed training on the Community Development Block Grant Annual Competition application as well as the set-aside program applications. The purpose of this workshop is to inform local government officials and other interested parties of the procedures to be used in preparing CDBG applications. The workshop is designed to provide you with an opportunity to learn the details involved in preparing an application, to ask questions and to share information. At the workshop, you will be provided an Applicant's Manual that describes the application process and the guidelines used in the evaluation process.
Additionally, the Application Portal Overview general session will provide a walk-through and step-by-step guidance for completing DCA's online application. Attendees are encouraged to bring a fully-charged laptop to engage with this module in a real-time environment.
Whether this is your first or 20th DCA CDBG application, you won't want to miss this event. Come prepared to learn and network!
- Columbus Marriott, 800 Front Avenue, Columbus, Georgia, USA, 31901
- Book your overnight stay here: Hotel Reservation Link
- Group Rate: $169/night (includes full, hot breakfast)
- Deadline to reserve with Group Rate: Monday, December 26, 2022
Workshop Info (Registration Link will be available by Friday, December 9th - check back soon)
- Date: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 – Wednesday, January 18, 2023
- Location: Columbus Convention & Trade Center, 801 Front Ave, Columbus, GA 31901
- Early Registration Cost: $185 (Register by December 31, 2022)
- Conference Registration Cost: $200 (Increased price starts January 1, 2023)
- Deadline to register: Tuesday, January 10, 2023
- Contact CDBG.Biz@dca.ga.gov to request a refund subject to $25 administration fee prior to the registration deadline of January 10, 2023. Transfers are permissible. Cancellations after the deadline and no shows will be subject to the full registration fee.