Community Planning Institute
- Basic Info
COMMUNITY PLANNING INSTITUTE
ThE NEXT CPI WILL BE HELD: SPRING 2023
Preparing and Implementing your Comprehensive Plan is a 2-day class that covers the local planning process. You may be eligible for a scholarship for this CPI Class through the Denise Abboud Memorial Fund, Georgia Planning Memorial Foundation at The Georgia Planning Association website. For more information, click on the buttons link at the bottom of the page.
This class provides
- An overview of the importance of community planning– why we plan and who should be involved;
- A review of Georgia’s planning requirements;
- How to engage your constituents in envisioning and planning for their future;
- Plan implementation tools, including successful examples from PlanFirst communities;
- Other plan implementation tools such as zoning or form-based codes.
To view the previous agenda, click on the Agendas button link at the bottom of the page.