The Georgia Commission for Service and Volunteerism is seeking proposals from eligible organizations interested in operating AmeriCorps programs to strengthen communities through National Service and Volunteerism. Eligible organizations include non-profit and faith-based organizations with 501(c)3 status in the State of Georgia, educational institutions, and state and local government entities.
Application workshops will be held for first-time, re-compete and planning grant applicants as follows:
- November 21, 2019 Atlanta 10:30AM - 2:30PM
- Chamblee Public Library 4115 Clairmont Rd, Chamblee, GA 30341
- December 2, 2019 Macon 10:00AM- 2PM
- Soar Academy 2011 Riverside Drive, Macon, GA 31208
- December 4, 2019 Brunswick 10:00AM - 2PM
- Coastal Georgia Area Community Action Authority 1 Community Action Drive, Brunswick, GA31521
Formula applications will be due to the Georgia Commission no later than 3:00 p.m. on February 13, 2020.
For further questions, please email Americorpsga@dca.ga.gov.