The PDF of the FFY23-24 DCA HOPWA Application Workshop PowerPoint.
The DCA ESG and HOPWA Programs applications are NOW OPEN!
ESG Program Application Links
- Apply here for Emergency Shelter
- Apply here for Homeless Prevention
- Apply here for Hotel Motel Voucher
- Apply here for Rapid Re-Housing
- Apply here for Street Outreach
- Apply here for Supportive Services Only
HOPWA Application Link
- Apply here for HOPWA
The DCA ESG Program will have five (5) Q & A webinars offered during the application process. The HOPWA Program will will have two (2) Q & A webinars during the application process. Local government entities and non-profit organizations applying ESG and/or HOPWA are encouraged to attend at least one (1) Q & A webinar.
Q & A Webinars
- Tuesday, April 5, 2022, 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm (Webinar Link)
- ESG Q & A Only
- Thursday, April 14, 2022, 10:00 am - 11:00 am (Webinar Link)
- ESG Q & A Only
- Wednesday, April 20, 2022, 10:00 am - 11:00 am (Webinar Link)
- ESG and HOPWA Q & A will be offered.
- Tuesday, April 26, 2022, 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm (Webinar Link)
- ESG andHOPWA Q & A will be offered.
- Friday, April 29, 2022, 10:30 am - 11:30 am (Webinar Link)
The application process for both ESG and HOPWA will close at noon, Monday, May 2, 2022.
All applicants will need to register on SAM.gov and obtain a Unique Entity ID (SAM) number. The UEI (SAM) number is required in order to apply for the DCA ESG Program. Please visit www.sam.gov to register for this number. If you are already registered with SAM.GOV and have a DUNS number, then your UEI SAM number is located within your SAM.GOV account. Any questions regarding UEI (SAM) number should be made to SAM.GOV
We appreciate your time in reviewing this information. Please feel free to pass it along to others within your agency, or to any organization that serves the needs of persons experiencing homelessness in your community.
All ESG Program application questions or concerns should be referred to LaDrina M. Jones (LaDrina.Jones@dca.ga.gov).
All HOPWA application questions or concerns should be referred to Michelle Carter (Michelle.Carter@dca.ga.gov).
The Georgia Department of Community Affairs is committed to providing all persons with equal access to its services, programs, activities, education and employment regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status, disability or age. For a reasonable accommodation or if you need an alternative format or language, please contact at: (404) 679-4840 or firstname.lastname@example.org.