Welcome to the 2017 Wage and Salary Survey. The information collected with this
survey comprises one of DCA's most popular data sets. It is used by many local
governments and other organizations for compensation studies, budget
preparation, and other purposes. Given the widespread use of this data, your
government's participation in the survey is extremely important. We appreciate
Instructions for First Time Users
If you are unfamiliar with this Survey, you may wish to follow the steps outlined below.
1. Print a copy of the Sample survey pages (and, if needed, the job descriptions)
to use as a reference when compiling your information before logging in to the online survey.
2. Once you have compiled your information, login below
using your government's USERID and PASSWORD.
If you do not have your government’s User ID and Password,
send an email request for that information (from your government email address) to
- complete the survey one section at a time or all at once;
- edit sections of the survey up until you click "submit" on the
certification section of the survey;
- print/view any or all sections during and after they are completed.
When you have FINISHED all Sections of the Survey, you must click
"SUBMIT" in the Certification Section in order for DCA to receive your
|Wage and Salary Survey Login
Note: For best results, use Internet Explorer as your web browser when
completing the Wage and Salary Survey. Use of Firefox Mozilla, Safari, and
other internet browsers can result in complications and technical problems
including loss of your data.