NEW! AmeriCorps Funding Opportunity (10.22.2020)
Please see the NEW funding opportunity that is available to all interested applicants.
Requirements of AmeriCorps State Grantees
- Applicants must be an eligible host agency (nonprofit, government agency, etc)
- Program design must propose to engage 5 -10 (MSY)
- Programs must address a demonstrated community need. Federal and state level priority areas are established each year in the Request for Applications
- Applicants are required to demonstrate community support and the ability to provide cash and/or in-kind match for a percentage of the grant funds
- Programs must have a plan to engage community volunteers
- Review the Request for Grant Proposals (RFP) from the GA Commisison to determine if you are interested in applying.